Monday, November 06, 2006

Things that make you go Hmmmm ….

I just realized that I haven’t posted in a few days. My bad! I have been very busy with the Referrals ‘n Trips site as I am doing my best to record all the new referrals and post some critical info about each one. So far I am noticing that the average age is a few months older this time. Can it be because of the slowdown? Who knows! There were no twins this round – last month there were 2 sets of twins proposed. There were no 6 month old referrals this time either. It seems that the most common provinces were Jiangxi, Hunan and Chongquing.

6 comments:

Johnny said...

It's all relative, though. I read of certain bloggers reporting that their agency had an alotment of 7 referrals. Then, another talks about their agency getting 5 referrals. And then, another blogger talks about there being 20+ kids with twins in the referrals.

Our agency had 73 referrals this month.

Yes, holy-moly.

(and it's Chongqing - I have a special reason to know how that's spelled).

;)

Doris & Dan Clark said...

Thanks for compiling all the data. Very helpful.

Keep smilin!

Elisa, Jarrod & Thomas said...

Lets hope they are saving the twins for you!

Lisa & Jeff said...

I love your Referrals 'n Trips site! I JUST noticed it the other day!

Made in China said...

Thanks for the insight Johnny. It IS all relative and I must take into account that most people do not have blogs.

J/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your hard with with all the info.