Thursday, November 02, 2006

Stork Alert!!!

OMG! This is it. The CCAA has updated their site to say that files up to August 25th have been matched! Whoohoo! Finally we are seeing more days being matched as this reflects 16 days worth of referrals!! Congrats to Julie who is going to see Tess for the first time in the next few days! Also, congrats to Lisa and Eammon who are waiting to see Baby S for the first time! Such an exciting time!
I'll be posting all the new referrals on Referrals 'N Trips!

10 comments:

Lisa & Jeff said...

What a wonderful way to wake up this morning!

Lisa~~ said...

Thank you, thank you!! I can't wait to start seeing those beautiful babies and finally posting a picture of our Baby S!!

Doris & Dan Clark said...

It is great news!

Keep smilin!

Connie said...

Woohoo...lovin' that stork!

wzgirl said...

Very, very, very, very exciting. So much fun to look at all the pictures popping up tonight after work.

And, you are so totally getting close!!

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see the update today:)

Lee-Anne said...

Too exciting, hey?!

Shelli said...

This is exciting stuff!!!!

Lisa and Doug said...

I am so excited! November 3rd is my one year LID, and I am so happy I am getting to see so many beautiful babies on my LIDversary!

tracy said...

This is great news! Thanks for the Referrals and Trips link!