Monday, November 27, 2006

Silence

Akk!! I'm behind in my blogging!!
I have a miserable cold and have lost my voice! It really sucks to loose you voice because you can no longer do normal things like answer the phone, sing to the radio and yell - "honey, your show is on!" At work I answered the phone without thinking and I could barely croak out a hello - realizing that the caller could not see my sign language, I had to... ahem, "accidentally" hang up on him. So I have been gargling with salt water (um, yuk!!) and eating lemon and honey (yum) and hopefully my regular nasal high pitched voice will be back tomorrow.

In other news ... what the he!! happened to the all-of-September rumor???

11 comments:

Connie said...

Get that voice back soon!

And the rumor....poof...just like that :0(

RoLo said...

We were riding up on the rumour rollercoaster and now we are on the downward slope of rumour rollercoaster......

PromiseKeepersDaughter said...

Hope you feel better soon.
Nothing like getting our hopes up for all September then slipping the tablecloth out from under us. I really hope and pray that the trend will change for the better soon.
*HUGABUGS*

Lisa & Jeff said...

One good thing is you don't need to have a voice to blog! About the AOS rumor. I think it stood for A-load of Sh#*!!!

Doris & Dan Clark said...

Your voice is lovely and I hope it returns soon. Not fun having a conversation with a mime!

Keep smilin!

Dawn and Dale said...

I'm with Lisa....no voice = more time to blog!!

And I'm not even going to comment on the All of September rumor. I should just know better by now...If it sounds too good to be true....it probably is!!

Lisa and Doug said...

I hope you feel better soon! I knew that "all of September" rumor was a major stretch!

Melissa said...

DON'T LISTEN TO RUMORS!!!!!!
Hope you feel better soon
I think my husband would be thanking God if I lost my voice

tracy said...

I hate it when I loose my voice, buy my family LOVES it! Hope you get it back soon!

I think they meant that ALL of Sept. was getting screwed this month.

Lisa & Oliver said...

Hope your voice is back to it's normal pitch soon!
Missed you at class last night!

Lee-Anne said...

I don't even want to THINK about the latest rumours.