Monday, September 25, 2006

The Weekend Review

Guess what we did this weekend?

Yup, you guessed right! Apple picking in Rougemont. We have been coming here for many years now and I have pictures of Francis in this orchard for each year since he was 18 months old (not all digital, unfortunately!) Guess who loves to climb the ladder even though there are tons of apples on the lower branches?

I guess I know what I'll be baking this week; apple pie, apple strudel, apple cake, apple sauce, apple crumble ...

YUM!

***UPDATE*** I found the picture of Francis' first time apple picking!! He was 18 months old here!

8 comments:

Doris & Dan Clark said...

That is so neat! I love that he is fearless even though I am sure Mom and Dad developed another grey hair seeing him up there! LOL

What a great tradition and wonderful idea to capture each year on film as a memento.

Keep smilin!

Elisa, Jarrod & Thomas said...

Great pictures, he is such a blonde haired cutie!

RoLo said...

This is a wonderful tradition, love the photos of Francis from 18th month till now. Isnt it wonderful to have the opportunity to have special family memories.

Connie said...

Wow, he has grown so much...bet it seems to have flown by.

Lisa and Doug said...

That looks like so much fun! What a great family outing!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I remember when he was that little - I remember the day you brought him home! *sniff*

Coe
xoxo

Dawn and Dale said...

Ohhhhh!!! What a cutie!!!

What a cool tradition!

Can't wait till you get to have your little girl picking apples with you!!

PromiseKeepersDaughter said...

That is a keeper picture he is a real cutie!
*HUGABUGS*