Thursday, September 14, 2006

Only 36 and falling apart

I don’t know what is up with me lately but I feel like I’m falling apart. I know they say it’s all down hill from 35 but common! First, I have had this cold/sinus infection thing that won’t go away and then last week my lower back began to hurt. A quick trip to the chiro told me that I have irritated the fluid in my lower back with my new walking program – walking on concrete in bad shoes is apparently not a good idea. Anywhoo .. the pain from this has traveled down my leg and is making walking quite the ordeal. I have been nicked named limpy by some who will remain unmentioned. Ok, top it off with a nasty set of PMS cramps and a weird stomach thing. I just don’t know what is going on! Note: as I write this I am sipping hot tea with an ice-pack tucked into the back of my pants, strewn Kleenex all around, taking occasional hits of Pepto and trying to get some work done!

I hope all of you in blog-land are having a much better day!

p.s. Why is “blog” not a recognized word under Blogger’s spell check???!! It’s just irritating!

11 comments:

Lisa & Jeff said...

Sorry to hear about all your troubles. Have you ever heard of Foot Levelers for your shoes? Ask your chiro about them. Oh, and wait until you hit 40, sista!

Anonymous said...

Poor babe! You're just having a rough couple of days. It'll pass....nothing a few big glasses of red grape therapy can't cure!
:-P

Coe
xo

Doris & Dan Clark said...

That is super sucky! Feel better soon. Have the boys pamper you and cater to your needs....wishful thinking!?!?

Give me a shout if you need anything!

Keep smilin!

Made in China said...

*I definately need some grape therapy!
*I wish the boys would pamper me but I have one with a broken arm who needs my help and the other is in Wisconsin this week ...
*I feel like such a whiner...just having an off day - tomorrow will be better!

Gracencameronsmomy said...

Wow, you are OLD!(ha, I'll be 36 in January!) I hope you feel better. The "blog" thing cracked me up. It really should recognize thata word!

Kim said...

I'm 36 too, and am having many of the same symptoms as you! What's up with that? I refuse to believe that we're getting old, but instead we are suffering ill-effects of the adoption wait.

Connie said...

You'll feel like a young pup again soon! You're too young to stay creaky for long :0)

If you keep feeling crummy I'll send over Sean Connery to fix you up ;0) (mawah!)

Stacy said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Lisa is right about the 40 thing. Once I hit it I really fell apart. LOL

Karen and Jon said...

Sorry you have feeling bad. And yes, the fact that blogger spell checker does not recognize blog is more than annoying!!

Dawn and Dale said...

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon!!!

Did you know, I've never used the spell check before???

For some reason, I think I tried a few times way back when I started and it wouldn't work at all for me.

Hmmmmm...maybe my spelling was just always all right!!! lol (Yeah, probably not! lol)

tracy said...

Ahh, that stinks when you feel cruddy and have to keep on keeping on. I know the feeling.

Hope you feel better soon! It might make you feel better to know that I don't use spell check. I just don't have the time or patience....I just wing it and hope that my mistakes don't make me sound stupid. No time or patience I guess.