Saturday, September 02, 2006

First day of school pictures

Cheerios - the breakfast of champions
(yes, he's watching TV ...)














Here's mommy making my first school lunch ...
(The first of many, many more...)














I'm ready to go!!!
(Yes, HE chose the camo jacket - oh and we are fixing that walk so don't look at the background!)



















Later mom and dad!!!
(Yup. You guessed it. HE chose the camo backpack too...)















I just can't believe that my baby is going to "big" school ...wanh! I'm not ready for him to grow up yet!! Where DOES the time go??

9 comments:

PromiseKeepersDaughter said...

ahhh! what a cutie! Hope he had a great 1st day! Love camo and it never goes out of style!
*HUGABUGS*

tracy said...

The time goes by way to fast. He looks so handsome and ready for school.

Doris & Dan Clark said...

What a handsome little man!

You guys have done great!

Keep smilin!

Connie said...

What a cute little guy! he already has the 'man glaze' down pat staring at the TV ;0)

Likin' tha camo gear!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I am telling MY son that YOUR son is going to big-boy school- were they not just babies??

Amy ;-)

Dawn and Dale said...

Ahhh!! My Caden starts his first day on Tuesday too and it's going to be just as hard for me that day as it was when Chase and Colton went for their first days!!

It's soooo hard letting them go!!

JEDnet said...

He looks so grown up! Incredible. Was his broken arm a big hit with the other boys in his class? Army clothes and a broken arm.... they must have thought he was the coolest guy around!

Elisa, Jarrod & Thomas said...

He looks so grown up, that must have been a hard day for you. I can't believe that in a couple of years that will be Thomas too.

Karen and Jon said...

Hope his first day of school was a good one!!! Love the camo - he would fit in great in Texas!!