Saturday, September 16, 2006

A box of goodies from my SP!

On Friday when I got home from work I found a package from my secret pal!!! This month's theme was Travel Essentials. Not an easy one. I am embarassed to say that I have not even sent mine yet because I am not finnished!
Well, my amazing and thoughtful secret pal came up with all sorts of good ideas. Oh, and check out how she makes everything so pretty! She sent a cute little polka-dot travel bag that was filled with travel shower gel, antibacterial hand wash, an emergency kit, mini paper towels, Shout wipes and handy sacs. Then, wrapped individually I found toothbrush holders, toys, bubbles, a book/teether, a lovely scented candle, playdoh, huggies wipes, a beach ball and scented bags for yukky diapers!
Oh, and she sent Francis this great magnetic tic-tac-toe game!
Wow secret pal, you really outdid yourself! It is extra fun to receive items that we don't have here in Quebec such as Gymboree. Thank you so much for the great items I can hardly wait until next month!!

7 comments:

Connie said...

Cool stuff! Your pal did a great job.

Elise said...

Looks like your set for the long flight!!!

Stacy said...

What a great secret pal!

tracy said...

I'll have to refer back to that page when we send out our travel theme.

What a great secret pal you have!

Doris & Dan Clark said...

Great stuff! Great ideas!

Can I say "Crap!"? Can you gues why?

Keep smilin!

Lisa and Doug said...

What great goodies!

Elisa, Jarrod & Thomas said...

Great secret pal stuff, it all looks really good.