Friday, September 22, 2006

A Blast from the Past

Ok, in keeping with RQ’s idea, what were your favourite 80's tv shows?

Ok, now I was 10 in 1980 and 19 in 1989 so my tastes “grew-up”

In no particular order:

The Flintstones
Fact of Life - LOVED this one
Little House on the Prairie – good when nothing else was on
The Littlest Hobo – who couldn’t love a show where the dog was the hero!
The Muppet Show – I would actually look forward to this
Knight Rider – Kit was my favourite car
The A team – Mr. T was ahead of his time
The Cosby Show – Sometimes I wished I was part of the Huxtable family!
Different Strokes – What you talkin’ bout willis?
Full house – wasn’t there a hot guy in this one?
Magnum PI – hmmm … no comment
Love boat – I can’t believe my parents let me watch this crap!
Fantasy Island – De Plane! De Plane!
Family Ties – Watched this one for years !
Moonlighting – Can’t remember why
BIZARRE – I loved the Evil Kanevil (sp) bits

Ok, now add your list in the comments and have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Elise said...

I think I watched them all....probably watched way too much TV back then....now it has moved to my computer...but I also liked, Dynasty and Facts of Life!

Lisa and Doug said...

I watched Growing Pains because I was totally crazy about Kirk Cameron! LOL!

Julie said...

LOVED the A team - I was in love with Dirk Benedict's character!

Anonymous said...

Dukes of Hazzard- was in LOVE with Bo !!! I also liked the show with Tony Danza being a housekeeper...

amy ;-)

Lisa & Oliver said...

Yeah, I liked the Facts of Life, too. Would also have to add MASH, and Alvin and the Chipmunks (might have had their Christmas Album?) .. and I have a bad feeling that I might have watched CHIPS .... not sure what I was thinking at the time?!?!

PromiseKeepersDaughter said...

oh yah, Full house I would have never guessed the twins would have grown up to be that beautiful, I have a cd of songs they sang when they were like 5, one was called "Brother for Sale"!! It was cute.
*HUGABUGS*

Elisa, Jarrod & Thomas said...

I loved Knight rider, the A team, Metal Mickey, I remember moonlighting too. I also loved midnight caller, I think his name was Jack Killian...mmm he was nice!

Kim said...

The LOVE Boat...soon they'll be making another run (didn't you just adore Gopher?)LOL