Friday, August 25, 2006

Referral news

Well, it looks like its official. 9 days of referrals (July 14-22). **Sigh**. Congrats to all getting referrals this month. For the rest of us, that pushes us to a current wait of 14 months and continuously growing. I thought they were supposed to start doing whole months around now? If they can’t do whole months for August and September which have much less logged in files, how long will it take them to get through October and November which are huge apparently? I am so discouraged. Looks like no referral for us until spring 2007 or later.

7 comments:

Wicked Witch said...

big sigh, but good news for some

Lisa & Jeff said...

and when the heck are they going to update who has made it out of review? I feel so bad for all you guys with a November LID. I'm certain they are done with November.....just change the damn date on their site already! Gotta go to the store to pick up some more ice cream. Sigh.

Doris & Dan Clark said...

It sucks I know! I am happy for the ones getting their referrals but I am wondering when our time will come!

Keep smilin!

tracy said...

The news really blows! Will my referral ever come?

Lisa & Oliver said...

That sucks!
Poor eauperrier....her LID is July 24th, I think. Wow. They are going to be really disappointed.

Connie said...

I keep thinking if it has gotten this slow...eventually it has to turn back. It just can't become an exponential wait! (must believe, must believe, must believe ;0)

Anonymous said...

Crap. I'm so sorry hon! I wish there was something I could do to speed the process up for you!

For now, all my love and big hugs!

Co-coe
xoxo