Thursday, August 10, 2006

Oh yes its ladies night and the feeling's right!

Ever had one of those days where you wish you could just skip forward a few hours? I’m just trying to get through my day so I can get to 5 0’clock! I am meeting Doris and Elisa for a celebratory drink(s) and some free munchies at the local watering hole known as McKibbins Pub. These evenings usually go by way too quickly as we all have a lot to say. We commiserate about the wait time, analyse what we read on RQ, discuss nurseries, cute baby clothes, blogs and our lives in general. Nevermind that we email each other 10 times a day ….it’s the drinking getting together we enjoy best! :o)

4 comments:

Elisa, Jarrod & Thomas said...

Yeah, can't wait for tonight, plus we get a bit of retail therapy at fairview first!!!

Doris & Dan Clark said...

Poo..I have to work so no shoppy for me! Don't be late! Don't want to miss a minute of fun!

Keep smilin!

Lorraine - Saskatoon said...

aaaah have a drink for me, sounds like super fun

Shelli said...

Sounds like fun!