Thursday, August 24, 2006

Cravings

I Love Pad Thai. There, I said it.

It all started a few months back. My friend Chantal and I went to a little Thai hot spot called the Buddha. I had the Pad Thai and the rest is history. I’ve become obsessed. Sure, I’ve had Pad Thai in the past but it didn’t affect me like this. My co-workers keep commenting...."Pad Thai again??? It’s like the 3rd time this week!” Why can’t I crave salad, baby carrots or brown rice? There' s a place near my office where they make it just right. Not too spicy, but with a definite kick. I like the veggie version, smothered in crushed peanuts. Only $6.39 with tax and it comes in a cute carry-out box. What’s not to love? Maybe the calorie content - I haven't dared to check!

Care to share any craving you’ve had lately?

7 comments:

Doris & Dan Clark said...

No cravings but now I want pad thai!

Me thinks we need lunchy lunchy soon so I can check this pad thai out for myself.

Keep smilin!

Made in China said...

No problem Doris but remember I'm on vacation next week! Whooohoooo!!!

J.

Connie said...

Love pad thai too....YUM!

Unfortunately, my mad craving is far less exotic and probably far more blubber-inducing....my dear men Ben & Jerry with the Cherry Garcia that will eventually plug my every coronary artery ;0)

Lisa & Jeff said...

I'm still craving Cake Batter ice cream. Sounds gross you may be thinking, but I'm telling you it's to die for!!!

Gracencameronsmomy said...

I LOVE Pad Thai!! I have also craving sushi today...
Lisa

RoLo said...

I LOVE Pad Thai, I made it for dinner this past weekend:))) YUMMY

Stephanie said...

Sushi...I always crave sushi.