Sunday, July 09, 2006

Thank you secret pal!


Last month I started-up a new secret pal swap for those of us who joined our (Nov) DTC group late and missed out on the original SP swap. On Friday,I received my first gift from my secret pal. I came home from work to find a package at my front door! I couldn't get out of my car fast enough - I couldn't wait to see what was inside! Francis noticed me coming in with the box and helped me open it. There were a bunch of little packages wrapped up like presents! I had so much fun opening each one and oohing and ahhing over every item. The picture here doesn't do the items justice. There is an adorable pink terry-cloth swimsuit cover-up, a pair of jean shorts with a cute purple t-shirt, a 3 piece set of pants/shorts/t-shirt with ice cream designs and a 4-pack of frilly girly socks. She also sent Francis a puzzle and she sent me 3 pages of really nice scrapbook stickers! Thank you secret pal for the lovely gifts - you obviously have wonderful taste and are very generous! I hope that you are being as well spoiled as you have spoiled me!

6 comments:

Doris & Dan Clark said...

Very nice! I love receiving surprises like that. Wonderful thing having a Secret Pal.

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty! Just woundering is there any secret pal for prego's like me somewhere? That looks so much fun!

Chantal

PromiseKeepersDaughter said...

Sun! I can't wait to do my first swap!
Pretty cool pressies!
PS Your tagged, check out my site copy the questions and answere them.
*HUGABUGS*

PromiseKeepersDaughter said...

Fun! Not Sun! Can't type tonight!

Lisa~~ said...

What a nice pal!! I love the swaps, they're so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
»