Friday, July 28, 2006

November in November?!

I have heard this before – but man I just loved reading it on RQ today! (Yeah, I know … promises, promises!)

There is a post out there from someone with a November LID (like us!) who says that BLAS told them that they will get their referral in November (Yeah baby!). Apparently BLAS is thinking that they will get through August with the next batch, and then September and October aren’t that big, and then they do November. (Please, please let it be true!)

I’m filing this one in the “too good to be true” file for now. (Now why would you do that RQ!?)

But, ya know what? The last time I didn’t believe something BLAS said (about the move and delayed travel back on 7/11), it was true. (Whohoo!)

BLAS = Bridge of Love Adoption Services – translation and travel company that shares a building with the CCAA
CCAA = China Centre of Adoption Affairs – the people who are reviewing our file and will match us with Naomi!

11 comments:

PromiseKeepersDaughter said...

Prayers up for ya! hope RQ won't let us down. She is a brave little RQ isn't she!

PromiseKeepersDaughter said...

OPPS! Forgot
*HUGABUGS*

Kim said...

I'm all over that rumor! How great would it be to have pictures by Christmas?

Elisa, Jarrod & Thomas said...

I'm trying to not get excited, I read this yesterday on RQ. Yes I said I wasn't going there any more...but I totally love this rumour. Not going back to RQ to see that it has all changed today.
Keeping this as my happy thought while I am lying on the beach!

Doris & Dan Clark said...

Wow...I SO hope this is true! I wish it so much for you guys!

Keep smilin!

Dawn and Dale said...

At this point, I'd be happy with ANY month getting down at one time!! lol

I have a feeling you'll be seeing your little girls picture VERY soon!!! ;)

Dawn

Wicked Witch said...

Tap your heels three times.. .

Lisa & Jeff said...

I'm not sure what to think about this one. PLEASE let it be true. PLEASE let it be true!!

Stacy said...

Reading your post I thought you were so great to look ahead for everyone since you will be getting your referral this month. I saw your LID as 07/11/05. It took me a few minutes to figure our your LID is in November. I put the month first. I'm slow - it's Monday.

I hope you are right about this prediction! Happy Monday

Journey to Mia Lin said...

Did the stork land at your house yet????????

Journey to Mia Lin said...

OK. I am an idiot!!!!! I read your LID as 7/11/05 rather than 11/7/05! DUH! Sorry! You can club me later!