Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Have you seen this?

http://chinaadoptionforecast.com/

Our prediction for LID 2005-11-07
Our best guess - a weighted average of recent CCAA velocities, guessing that CCAA will perform about as well in the future as they are performing now, but might return to previous trends:

2007-03-21

Since China generally sends out referrals in a batch about once per month, your referral date could easily vary +/- one month depending on whether you just get included or just get missed in a particular batch.
(There is some discussion of the math behind these estimates on another page.)

10 comments:

Terri said...

Talk about depressing. April 2007 for ours (11/22 LID). I'm telling people May and I'm going to get used to the idea of not getting her by Christmas.
I'm so sick of bad news with this adoption. :(

Stacy said...

That can't be true. That would mean a referral in 2008 for us. I guess we could check out the Olympics while we are there. HaHa...Boohoooooo!

G & G Hadden said...

I'm very sad again after reading that. I had to actaully remove the Rumor Queen from my links because it was killing me. I can't honestly believe everything all the rumor sites tell me. Think positive!

JEDnet said...

Oh Julie, that is so disgusting. It has to come faster than that...

Elisa, Jarrod & Thomas said...

Ok, there is no way this can be true, I totally refuse to believe it! Ohhmmmm I'm in my safe positive place.

Anonymous said...

Okay - we are SO not believing this drivel, alright?! We are going to get on the positive bandwagon and be so positive we'll make people sick!'Kay? Aislinn wants to play with Naomi already!

Lots of love,
Coe
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Doris & Dan Clark said...

I saw that and went. I won't even tell you what date we had!

I can't believe that and we MUST remain positive!

Too many variables! Life does not follow what the numbers always say.

Keep smilin!

Lisa & Oliver said...

You ARE trying to drive yourslef MAD, aren't you?!?!? Am I going to have to ban you from this newly mentioned site too? :) We are all sending you positive vibes!

Lisa & Jeff said...

I can see you were visiting the dark side too!

Lorraine - Saskatoon said...

aaaaaaaaah
I dont like that site!!!!
They say that our most likey date for referral will be May 2007......I like the short prediction of before Dec 30/06.