Tuesday, July 11, 2006

7 things TAG

I have been tagged by Debbie of The Gallant Family Adopt.I'll do the best I can... its 7 sets of answers to 7 questions.Before I start here are the 7 I'm Tagging Dawn, Doris, Melissa, Lisa, Stephe, Gen and Julie W.


7 Things I'd like to do before I die.
1. Get through this adoption and maybe one more after that
2. See the world (travel)
3. Take a cruise
4. Get a university degree
5. Figure out what I want to do with my life!
6. Own a cottage on a lake
7. Raise my children to be happy and loving

7 things I cannot do
1. Get up in the morning (uggg)
2. Sing
3. Speak in public without turning beet red
4. whistle with my fingers
5. Not worry
6. play an instrument
7. type properly with all my fingers

7 things I can do
1. draw
2. decorate
3. bake / cook
4. encourage
5. talk a lot! :o)
6. sew
7. learn

7 things that attracted me to my Husband
1. His mysteriousness
2. His self confidence
3. His blue eyes
4. the way he made me feel
5. The fact that he was sporty
6. He wasn’t into the bar scene
7. His intelligence

7 things I say often
1. OMG!
2. I’m wiped out
3. un-fricken believable!
4. Oh no you’re not!
5. FRANCIS!!!
6. please/thanks
7. Hellllloooooooo???!!

7 Books I Love
1. My French/English dictionary (I’d be lost without it)
2. My Dr. Weiss cookbook
3. Frank Lloyd Wright Architecture book
4. Francis’ Adoption Diary
5. Naomi’s Adoption Diary
6. I love you like Crazy Cakes (*sniff*)
7. Walter the Farting Dog (ha ha!)

7 Movies I Love
1. Father of the bride
2. Trains, Planes and Automobiles
3. Bridget Jones Diary
4. Star Wars movies
5. Lost Girls of China (not quite a movie – but still … )
6. Madagascar (I like to move, it move it ...)
7. Mulan

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I ditto all you "7 things I can do" EXCEPT sew.
Can't sew to save my life!