Thursday, May 18, 2006

Your scolastic strength is ...

Your Scholastic Strength Is Innovating

You are the master of new ideas, techniques, and ways of looking at things.
You are talented at structuring thoughts, decision making, clarifying, and making deadlines.

You should major in:

Marketing
Psychology
Desgin
Cognitive Science
Economics
Photography
That's funny, I have a degree in Design and I currently work in Marketing! Also, if you've seen my blog before you'll know I like to take pictures!

1 comments:

Karen and Jon said...

I answered your question on my blog about crawfish but wanted to put the answer here also so you would be sure to see it.

Yes crawdads are the same. The correct spelling is actually crayfish but we pronounce it crawfish so that is how I spell it. They are a shell fish that look remotely like miniature lobster. Some people do not consider them edible but they are wrong.