Thursday, May 04, 2006

1 Swap, 2 Swap, Red Swap, Blue Swap …



I vowed that my new site would have a post daily (with pictures), but I am already falling behind. I have been busy working on my DTC swaps. I am signed up for a book swap, a sock swap and a hair accessory swap. The latter is the one that is most challenging! We have to spend between 5-7 dollars which means unless I go to the dollar store I can only really get 1 nice item or 2 small items. It seems really cheap to send only 1 thing! Did I mention that I had to find blue or green accessories? I have already sent out the books and socks but I need 1 more thing for the hair accessories swap. The weird thing is that I am the secret pal to the same person for all 3 swaps – now what’s up with THAT?

Ok, I didn't take pictures so I'm using clipart!

1 comments:

Liam & Sherry said...

Hi Julie and Stephan

Liam and Sherry-Lou here from Regina. Love your blog and wanted to let you know that we are working on our quilt square for you.

Please check out our blog. It is a work in progress as is life.

Take care